Click on the image above to know more.

Sunday 31 March 2013

Interesting Incidents from the Life of Swami Vivekananda – Part 3


Swamiji has had a very peculiar experience since his very boyhood; he occasionally felt that certain events or circumstances that come in his life were a repetition of something he was already acquainted with. Here is the account of the same in his words:
From my very boyhood, whenever I came in contact with a particular object, man or place, it would sometimes appear to me as if I had been acquainted with it beforehand. But all my efforts to recollect the particulars were unsuccessful, and yet the impression persisted. I will give you an instance: One day I was discussing various topics with my friends at a particular place. Suddenly something was said, which at once reminded me that in some time past in this very house I had talked with these friends on that very subject and that the discussion had even taken the same turn. Later on I thought that it might be due to the law of transmigration. But soon I decided that such definite conclusions on the subject were not reasonable. Now I believe that before I was born I must have had visions somehow, of those subjects and people with whom I would have to come in contact in my present birth. Such memories have come every now and then throughout my life.

5 comments:

  1. Great saint....Probably one of the best in history of india...who work for us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checkout for some more motivation @ www.positivenext.com
    Great thoughts, motivation, success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swami Vivakananda's quote of "...outspoken Atheist" inspired my self to create this parody of a George Harrison song... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m6qC6FCiY0

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice post I am happy to read. hello sir,
    thanks for writing this article. this is a very useful article for me.
    swami vivekananda biography

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow great this kind of things also happened with me when I was child but later as I grow older things stop to happen ,today I understood the reason behind that.

    ReplyDelete